Lilly

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

cravings

So I have my first craving. The morning of my 6th week and I wake up wanting fish n chips really really really really bad it's like I have never wanted another food more than this or been more hungry in my life.
I didn't think cravings started this early!! And I never thought they were this powerful!!! After a quike search on baby /pregnancy websites I noticed that a lot started craving food at 2-3 weeks wow I didn't know that and one women wrote "i'm five weeks and I can't get enough of fish and chips"
Well I must go so I covince someone to get it for me .....

3 comments:

wendishness said...

Wow cravings already? I never had cravings with my pregnancy lol, I was so looking forward to demanding really bizarre things too.

gcgal (from plurk)

LisaD said...

yeah i was shocked to it was in the 6 weeks but have only had a few so far, my best friends never got them with her first either she thought they were a myth, i wasnt expecting the complete hunger you get with them, you can be totally stuff one minute couldnt fit another once of food in then you crave and your instantly starving not hungry but starving and you cant think of anything else but food lol

wendishness said...

It will be interesting to see what things you crave, some make me giggle, all the strange combinations of food etc.. haha