Lilly

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Julie/Lisa experiment

Ok so I've asked for Julie Goodwins cookbook for mothers day
While watching Julie & Julia last night I thought "hey I could do that!", with Julie's cookbook! I've already got a blog. I have some readers, well my Aunty Larelle, Andrea and Wendy :D
It'd be a good way to ensure that I actually cook the recipees.
I love cooking.
I love cookbooks.
I own I don't know how many cookbooks. I once had to cull half of them! I do have a knack for remembering recipees but I'm terrible at actually cooking a decent amount of recipees out of them. I'm lucky to have cooked more than 1 or 2 out of each book.
So I've decided to do this. Thanks to some hubbers who have convinced me.
I'm not sure if I can get through the book by next mothers day.
I have to warn new readers I'm a shocker at spelling and punctuation so I'm sorry about that and I don't pre read the post.
I want be as good as Julie Powel, she is a professional writter, while I only wish I had the skill. And while she had the entire New York City at her desposal with 24 hour shopping, with supermarkets, green grocers, butchers, delicantesants, bakers, chocolate and cheese stores and boutiqu food stores and markets.
I have, 3 wollworths, 2 coles, our butchers and fruit and veg store and a few other heatlh stores.
Wish me luck

No comments: