Lilly

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

running on empty

It's been almost 9 months since Lilly was born and a lot of time I feel like I'm running on empty. I love being a working mum but in transit I always wish to be a stay at home. Sometimes I feel I'm kidding myself that I choose to work because I couldn't sit at home. All though I was going stir crazy.
Lilly has changed a lot! I've been neglecting this blog as I've been telling her accomplishments and my struggles with bubhub and facebook
So how has Lilly changed ?
She rolled over at 14 weeks still hates beening on her back.
She started crawling like a worm at 6 months and still doing that. She gets up on het hands and knees and rocks a lot but still not doing cross (22/4/2010)
She can crawl
She is pulling herself up on furniture to stand and crawl up stairs
She is eating everything, started solids at 4 months now has finger foods and a mix of blended or choped foods
Has a lonely tooth waiting for the next
Smiles her head off, and although she does laugh it's more silent than a huge giggle
Waves occasionaly
Loves to "sing" in the car. Talks a lot but can go for a long time in silance and stare
Knows what the mirror and telphones are and knows to smile when the camera is pointed at her
Hair still slowly growing
Still in a way petite wears some 000 but mostly 00 and dosnt weigh 8 kilos yet

Well I'm looking forward to mothers day 1 week away!

No comments: