Lilly

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

6 websites i cant live without

i really cant believe im that hooked back into the internet again and how much im spending on line and i have one website to thank/blame for this FACEBOOK! facebook led into 4 other websites i now spend too much time on.
so here are the top 5

1. needs no introduction- of course it's facebook. i spend waaay to much time on it and it is the first page i log onto every time i long online. i check my friends updates/notifications ect ect. msg and chat to friends, then waste time adding countless useless applications, doing useless test/quizzes, and joining pointless groups! i also do the puzzles, henjei puzzles and trivia test.

2. The next page i visit is blogger yes of course i have a blog well if your reading this you know lol. this is a place i can ramble on and on perfect for me who never runs out something to say but always runs out of ppl to say things to. so i blog what is happening in my life, what i think about the news events and upload utube videos and slide shows. when i write i live in the balance of fear someone is reading this or upset no one is reading it.

3. of course is google its my little saviour up in the top right corner of the page. where i can google EVERYTHING that is beyond me. ppl, movies, places, songs, and a blessing for me single words to correct my horrid spelling, yet i still get wrong.!

4. Where would google go if it wasn’t for wikipeida. the website i wish was around when i was in high school! i spent hours on there in my obsession with history and knowledge, sometimes morbid as it may be.
i read about royal history, WWII, Egypt, then freckly yes i search David Berkowitz, ted Bundy, Jeffery darhma.

5. you tube where i can keep my fav clips from shows and not block up the hard drive on foxtel or dvd recorder, so i post so u think you can dance clips, songs, Simpson’s, and sports ect.

6 i almost for got about this one i cant believe it this website was invented just for me and i could probably assist in running i. IMDB for a movie buff like me who needs to know every movie and tv show an actor has ever been in this is the place to go! it also has discussions boards of every movie, tv show, actor/actress. so i have posted thousands of opinions on my fav boards like "days of our lives" (scary one first!)
all the harry potter ones, and star wars, Dawson's creak to name a few. and my friends had to stage and intervention on me when i was addicted lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, we live VERY similar Internet lives! It's SCARY! I shied away from FB for several months, but then when I saw all my Oz clan on there, I HAD to go back on. Now I visit every morning. I check my mail first, perhaps moderate comments on my blog (if there are any there for moderation), add a post, then go to FB. When at FB I feed and look after my virtual pets (JIll the Jack Russell and Justin and Alan the lovebirds) - OMFG I just realised I named my pets after ur aunty and uncle!! (although I know Gill is with a "G") Believe me it was PURE coincidence! I just thought it would be cute to have a female Jack Russell called Jill, and Justin and Alan are named after the guys who host this comedy/chat show over here.

I love the quizzes too - and for some reason find myself addicted to Owned!!

I don't know where the human race in general would be without google or Wiki these days. Wiki is WIKED!

Blogger is a given...

I'm still amazed you can trawl stuff on YouTube even now and still find stuff to fascinate. And it's just SSSOOO easy to go off on a tangent with too.

IMDB is fab as well. Especially if you see an actor on the TV and you can't remember who they are, you can look them up before the credits role and satisfy ur curiosity. Brilliant stuff.