Lilly

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

could i live by myself?.......um NO!

on monday night i was downstairs from 5pm and at 6 i went back up to do something and had to turn the light on in the lounge room. when i did so the light blew. actually it not only blew it exploded. so the power tripped and i was left in complete darkness. i made my way down stairs ( difficult when my eyes have trouble adjusting in the dark) and outside to the power box. now i have never had to turn the power back on so i didnt now which switch i had to turn and couldnt really see as it was dark. so i thought my only option was to sit in darkness or by the glow of my computer until adrian go home at 7pm so only an hour lol. about 40 minutes later my boss rang as asked was the power off since the centre and house power are connected to the one power box. and the centre alarm must of been effected. i said it was but i didnt know which switch to turn on and adrian was about 20 mins away. she told me she will come over and turn it back on for me. to which i felt so guilty because she was at her mum's place for her birthday. so embarrassing! anyways adrian came home 2 minutes later so she didnt have to come over.
i felt so embarrassed. so i couldnt live by myself when i couldnt even turn my power back on if a light bulb blew! omg!

No comments: