Lilly

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

Sexy costume? update


while i was reading back through my posts i realised i had bloged about my costume for adrian's cousin's 21st (well actually i had forgot to type "cousin" in the last blog so i made it sound like it was adrians 21st)
well anyway i mentioned i had decided to go as a prostitute and adrian as a pimp. so i had brought my boots yay!, and had other accessories like hand cuffs, whip/ feather thing. and had to buy a costume and fishnets. i had gone to bras and thingsa and had tried on a school girl out fit and "miss massage" the school girl one was waaay to short, and the miss massage one was a little too short i would need something else underneath it. i took my friends to adults shops to scout for new costumes and all the good ones looked crap and were so expensive. so i settled on the miss massage outfit with fishnets, FM boots and my leather jacket i also brought a cami to go under the dress and it sits about 2 inchs lower then the dress and comes with a v-string which i have decided not to wear after trying on the whole outfit and discovering it i accidentally had my dress ride up id rather show off briefs then my bare ass. my in-laws will be there. i also discovered that my stockings are a tad to short as there is about a 3 inch gap between the tops of the stockings and my dress.
hopefully i added the pictures of the outfits correctly.
stay tune to see if i have the guts to actually wear it to the party.




No comments: