Lilly

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

blog meltdown

as i have previously mentioned about a 100 times i import these on to my fb and they normally take about 3 hours to arrive on to my fb profile, late on wednesday night i published two blog post and thought they would be on my profile by yesterday morning. how ever they werent there, i waited all day for them to show up but they didnt come, very strange. (they arrived this morning very late!)
the later it became in the day the more annoyed i became they hadnt arrived yet.

when adrian came home and the taging mishap came up i discovered adrian reads all my blogs. he told me its the only way he finds things out these days. my god what an exaggeration! there is plenty of stuff i DONT put on here. and every thing in here he KNOWS! he knows! so to prove my point i re read all my post. yes he knows everything god!
but i also discovered my 100000 spelling, grammar, typos god i DO need to start proof reading these things before i publish them,

perhaps tomorrow i have a IM waiting for me :)

No comments: